Monday, April 8, 2013

Start of a Blog...but I will call you Hugo

So I don't exactly know how this thing is supposed to work overall but I figure why not take some of the crazy things in my head and put them down on...computer screen. I guess I should tell you about myself. My name is Jon and I am a college student. I am 23 years of age. I attend a college in Missouri and I am a Elementary Education Major with a minor in Theatre. I was born in New Orleans but my home is in Kansas City, MO. That is a fair amount of background for right now! You can learn more about me later just hold your horses! 

As I lay here on my most springy dorm room bed my roommate does what he most often does, sleep. I have an assignment I should probably be working on seeing as it is due in like less than 3 hours. Ya know the more I think about it I really should work on that so....I will talk with you folks later. Just remember kids Carpe YOLO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment